Stone effect tiles: primal charm, antique substance
You recognise it at first sight, you appreciate it over time: it’s the stone effect porcelain stoneware designed by Keope for your floors and walls.
It reminds us of our Earth, the place where it all began: the stone is an ancient material but it is still alive in metaphors, works of art, and figures of speech. A conglomerate of minerals, details, and veining, giving life to a range of stone effects and surfaces with ever-changing textures and tones like grey, beige, black or ivory white. It was created throughout thousands of years and it will last forever, just like the stone effect porcelain tiles made by Keope.
We know that stone does not belong to an established place, that it has no coded shape, but it adapts to the place in which it is. It becomes part of the landscape. For this reason, our natural stone effect porcelain stoneware enters into harmony with its surroundings.
Stone effect floor and wall tiles
By means of long and patient research, we have analysed and captured the many souls of stone and have encompassed them in our collections. We have turned them into tiles with different thicknesses. We address those who love authentic, no-frills style, in which difference matters.
Keope’s collections include indoor and outdoor stone effect floor tiles and stone effect walls, suitable for bathroom, kitchen, living room, terrace and other environments. Each collection has its own soul. Each collection communicates the uniqueness of the environment it decorates.
- Omnia, open collection of stone-effect stoneware floors for indoor
- Brystone, inspired by the calcareous stone limestone, provides the right mixture of aesthetics and naturalness to make each slab a unique piece.
- Midlake, stone-effect porcelain stoneware with new sizes and top performance for outdoor projects
- Back, the memory of the Belgian Stone, with a newer design.
- Chorus, collection of porcelain stoneware floors and walls with a Nordic appeal.
- Point, the quartzite-inspired natural stone effect, so dynamic and decisive.
Stone effect porcelain stoneware collections